Enjoy Searching This Blog and Beyond

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Intuitive Strengthening

One tool I enjoy using to develop trust in my intuition is writing. Stream-writing, actually. I have never taken a class in this technique, but feel that streaming is what occurs when I sit down for this purpose. For me, there are no rules, except to begin and to keep writing until I feel done.

Journal in hand, time and space set aside for complete focus (or letting go, if you prefer,) we sit in our sacred space and begin. Perhaps we take a moment to center and quiet ourselves before we write. Perhaps we plop right down at the dining room table and just begin. No matter which way we slice the beginning of it, it will work for us if we just start!

Now write. About whatever. And keep writing. I often ask for specific guidance and then answer my own questions as though I were my own Higher Self. I may ask myself something like, "What would Buddha do?," or "What would Lakshmi do?" Whatever technique begins to really work for you, you should go with. Good news! You can tweek your technique at any time!

Once you write it all out, read it aloud and see what you find. My prediction: You find out that you had the answer all along! Best of luck finding your own inner guidance; I'll be here all the way! Have a pleasant journey and I'll meet you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment